Saturday, December 10, 2005


(Picture Provided by librarystuff.net/images/blogger.gif)

Life as a student blogger.

When I was first introduced to the blog, I reacted a little intimidated to the idea of creating a website; little did I know that this would become the most exiting experience of the whole semester. The blog not only helped me develop my technology experiences, but it also show me a new way of communication, through on line conversations. The best part of the blog is that I am allowed to post information, which could be view by any person around the world, how cool is that? In addition, I am also part of other class members’ blogs, on which I am allow to post comment about their work. I am constantly visiting Spanglish, in order to check if anyone has comment on my postings.
Blogs are a great tool to implement on the curriculum; I would strongly recommend any teacher to add them in their classroom.
One of the most important skills that I learn through my experiences with the blog is to create links. It is awesome that while being in my blog, I can set up links that would take the user to another website.
In general, I realize that spend a lot of time working in this blog, but I think it was worth it. I also think I will miss this activity, and I know you will too. I hope the best for you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Hola Ismael:

I must agree with you! I was intimidated like most of us were to actually create a site teachers or students could visit for accurate and creative information. You have been a great partner to work with. I think we created a great blog together! It has been exciting to come up with so many different ideas and put it on the internet where multiple people could view or work. It's been amazing.

12/11/2005 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home