Friday, December 09, 2005














Picture Provided by Atlas.library.arizona.edu
Before Dr. Beylen assigned the PPT Kiosk Project, I thought I had enough experience on using PowerPoint, Yet, my assumptions were some what not correct. While creating power point, I enhance my skill enormously on this field of technology: I learned to use custom animation, insert pictures, and best of all, insert music in a PowerPoint presentation. I think is a great advantage for teachers to include PowerPoint in their curriculum because it gives them alternative options to communicate information to students.
The purpose of the PPT Kiosk Project was to compare and contrast our modern technology with Mr. Ruiz’s (the elderly I interview for my 18 going 80 assignment) technology experiences. In order to have full access to my PPT Kiosk PowerPoint click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home