Wednesday, November 30, 2005



I want to commend each one of you of this blog of the work well done on not only this class, but also aspiring to teach students the importance of Spanish. As a future teacher who does not have a strong background in it, I look forward to the day where I do. I want my students to know more than what I did. And I stongly believe that your students will walk away from your classrooms with both knowledge in the cirrculum, but also in the Spanish language. Did you have a teacher through school doing that for you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Hola Lindsey,
Mi maestra para clase de espanol (Mi teachers for Spanish class) was the most inspiring teacher I ever had in high school. I really do feel like I walked away knowing more than the language. She opened our eyes to other cultures, traditions, countries... that we would have never even dreamed of. Thanks to her I have visited and plan to work in these countries that she introduced to us a long time ago. I would like to leave the same impact on my students as well. I want them to be inspired to do something more than just learn. I want them to USE what they learn and apply it to other things in life other than school. They may not be Spanish loca like me but hopefully they'll be able to find something that they enjoy and make a difference.

12/01/2005 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home