Sunday, November 27, 2005

To Ismael Galacia, I don't know how you do it! I work two jobs and am taking 15 hours and I feel like I can hardly find enough hours in my days. You do so much more! But it's good though that you learned not to be lazy at an early age, that probably helped you out a lot to learn that type of responsibility.
Aside from that, I realize more and more everyday how important it is to know Spanish. In fact, just this evening I was playing around with my phone and found a translator and verb conjugator solely dedicated to Spanish. It had everything you need as far as the main phrases for normal function, and it even told me how to ask for a different size in a clothing store. I took three years of Spanish in high school but a lot of it I have forgotten. But I learned very quickly since moving to Fort Myers a year ago that I have to brush up my skills in order to function effectively. Since Spanish and English are the two main languages in the world right now, it would be very possible for Spanish to end up being the only language we speak. I see English becoming a foreign language our grandchildren could be studying in school in stead of Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home