Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hello Ismael,

My name is Tania Campusano and I am going to be your mentor during the creation of you blog- Spanglish. Firs of all, Iwould like to tell you that the name of your blog really caught my attention because I speak spanglish myself. I was born in the Dominican Republic, and I have bee living in the United States for more than a decade.

I am currently a high school Spanish teacher, and I am a graduate student at FGCU. I am pursuing a Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction. One of my biggest pasion is language. I love everything that has to do with the Spanish and English language especially the combination of these two - SPANGLISH-

I look very forward working with you in this project. I know that I am going to do my best as being your mentor. I also know that I am going to learn lot from this blog experience.

VIVA EL SPANGLISH!!!

Tania

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Hola Tania! Ismael and I are happy to have you as an addition to our blogging experience! I am currently a Special Education major and Spanish minor with a dream of one day becoming an International ESOL teacher. I am originally from Tucson, Arizona (near the Mexican border)so you can imagine the fusion of the Spanish and English languages.

I personally have been commited to learning the Spanish language as a result of living in such a diverse community. I feel this blog will in turn influence others to learn the Spanish or English language by exposing both students and teachers to tools they can use in the educational environment.

I look forward to our future blogs! Hasta luego

~Casey (La Rubia)

11/10/2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home